3D Sensation Software
- Patchwork 3D
- Collaborative Suite and Virtual Suite
- Workshop SDK 3D
Features of the 3D Sensation Offer
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Optimization of imported CAD data.
- Creation of highly realistic and entirely customizable materials.
- Creation of a lighting environment.
- Complete decor and ambiance creation.
- Creation of animation scenarios.
- Interaction with a virtual scene in an immersive system.
- Control via a touch screen device.
- Stereoscopic display in 1:1 full-scale size.
- Intuitive manipulation of 3D products.
- Creation of layouts using multiple products.
- 3D real-time configuration of customizable products.
Advantages of the 3D Sensation Offer
- Employ a photorealistic 3D real-time render that displays your work to its best advantage.
- Accelerate the design process, thanks to faster cycles of proposal and validation.
- Facilitate decision-making and strengthen your clients' trust by using a configurable digital aspect mockup in photorealistic immersive experiences during planning and design phases.
- Employ digital mockups in limitless marketing uses: printed images, product films, advertisements, websites, interactive POS and mobile applications...
- Work with an interface in which aspect modifications are instantly taken into account and displayed.
- Enrich your 3D models with animated elements: mobile parts, animated meshes, camera paths, video textures and fully scripted scenes.
- Interact with internal and external teams across the entire design chain using sharing features.
Lumiscaphe and the 3D Sensation Offer
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.