Our Solution for Development and Integration Teams: Workshop SDK 3D
- A 3D engine technology created specifically for software integrators, whether or not they are 3D graphics design specialists.
- Design applications using a 3D engine for all types of supports: desktop workstations, interactive kiosks, immersive systems, etc.
- Workshop SDK 3D's API is available in different languages, including high-level languages.
- Workshop SDK 3D is regularly updated to include the latest innovations by our R&D teams in the field of 3D engines.
- Workshop SDK 3D provides all of the power of the 3D rendering engine that is at the heart of 3D Sensation.
Main Features of Workshop SDK 3D for Developers and Integrators
- Avaialbility for the languages C++ and ActionScript3.
- Avaialbility for .NET framework.
- Fully-integrated interaction features for 3D models in Workshop SDK 3D. Integrated scene-building tools in Workshop SDK 3D, including:
- camera controls
- layout creation
- the real-time 3D engine
Advantages of 3D Sensation for Development and Integration Teams
- Present 3D concepts and impressive scenes with infinite variants and configurations, all in real time.
- Enrich your the applications you create by using Lumscaphe's photorealistic 3D real-time rendering engine.
- Allow your clients to generate and save images based on the configurable visuals in your application.
- Develop complex web applications driven by the Web Render engine.
Lumiscaphe and Development and Integration Teams
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.