Our Solutions for Your Engineering Department or Design Office
- Patchwork 3D Engineering: unlimited creativity to build your digital aspect mockup using CAD models from your PLM.
- Patchwork Explorer: layouting, review, or simple viewing of all the features in your model.
- Virtual Sight: examination and interaction with your full-scale prototypes in real time.
- Portal: collaboration, sharing, and dynamic and powerful review sessions.
Main Features of 3D Sensation Software for Engineering
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Optimization of the imported CAD data.
- Creation of highly realistic and entirely customizable materials.
- Creation of a lighting environment.
- Complete decor and ambiance creation.
- Creation of animation scenarios.
- Creation of layouts using multiple products.
- 3D real-time configuration of customizable products.
Advantages of 3D Sensation for Engineering and Design Office Teams
- Take control of design costs by reducing the number of physical prototypes during the planning, prototyping or perceived quality stages by using virtual prototypes on standard screens or in full-scale immersive environments.
- Obtain a dependable sense of volumes, aspects, and the range of movement in your models.
- Reduce the time from design to production using collaborative solutions integrated into the industrial process.
- Reinforce collaboration with sales and marketing teams by using a single set of data: the digital aspect mockup.
Lumiscaphe and the Engineering Department or the Design Office
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.