Our Solutions for Your Marketing Department
- Patchwork 3D: unlimited creativity for building a digital aspect mockup.
- Patchwork Explorer: layouting, review, or simple viewing of all the features in your model.
- Media Gallery: presentation and decision-making review in an intuitive tactile interface.
- Portal: collaboration, sharing, and dynamic and powerful review sessions.
- Web Render: the platform that brings your 3D products to the web.
Main Features of 3D Sensation Software for Marketing
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Creation of highly realistic and entirely customizable materials.
- Creation of a lighting environment.
- Complete decor and ambiance creation.
- Creation of animation scenarios.
- Interaction with a virtual scene in an immersive system.
- Control via a touch screen device.
- Stereoscopic display in 1:1 full-scale size.
- Intuitive manipulation of 3D products.
- Creation of layouts using multiple products.
- 3D real-time configuration of customizable products.
Advantages of 3D Sensation for Marketing Teams
- Present 3D concepts and impressive scenes with infinite variants and configurations, all in real time.
- Use images of exceptional quality in their render and their ambiance.
- Reduce the use of physical prototypes in your design process.
- Elaborate your concepts with interactive animations and videos to promote your products in breathtaking scenes.
- Display all of your marketing skills through multiple channels with the help of 3D Sensation software solutions.
Lumiscaphe and the Marketing Department
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.