Our Solutions for Your Sales Department
- Patchwork 3D: unlimited creativity for building a digital aspect mockup.
- Virtual Sight: the product experience in total immersion.
- Portal: collaboration, sharing, and dynamic and powerful review sessions.
- Web Render: the engine that brings your 3D product to the web.
Main Features of 3D Sensation Software for Sales and Pre-Sales
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Creation of highly realistic and entirely customizable materials.
- Creation of a lighting environment.
- Complete decor and ambiance creation.
- Creation of animation scenarios.
- Interaction with a virtual scene in an immersive system.
- Control via a touch screen device.
- Stereoscopic display in 1:1 full-scale size.
- Intuitive manipulation of 3D products.
- Creation of layouts using multiple products.
- 3D real-time configuration of customizable products.
Advantages of 3D Sensation for Sales Teams
- Present your products with all the possible combinations of variants, colors, materials and accessories with an exceptional 3D viewing quality.
- Take advantage of single sourcing by using a single mockup on many different end formats. Provide interactive promotion of your products using a full range of hardware solutions:
- Immersive experience rooms
- Trade event kiosks with live configurations
- Touch tables and screens
- Specific devices such as the iPad, the zSpace or the Oculus Rift
- Include offline or mobile 3D configurators as powerful but simple pre-sales tools.
Lumiscaphe and the Sales Department
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.