3D Configurator: Our Solutions
- Patchwork 3D: creation of highly configurable products.
- Collaborative Suite and Virtual Suite: visualization solutions with integrated 3D configurator for products with large numbers of combinations, compatible with diverse supports, including zSpace devices, iPads, or CAVE systems.
- Portal: internet application that brings your products' 3D configurator to a local network or to the internet.
- Workshop SDK 3D: integration of a 3D configurator in your custom applications.
Features of Lumiscaphe's 3D Configurators
- Native support for the 3D configuration of multiple product or scene elements, including:
- Aspect (materials, colors)
- Visibility of geometric elements
- Position of surfaces and groups of surfaces
- System of configuration rules allowing for complex configurable offers.
- Fully customizable.
- Integration in online and offline supports.
Benefits of a 3D Configurator
- Provides a high quality photorealistic render.
- Compatible with large numbers of configurations that yield innumerable product variants.
- Can be integrated in a process that generates 2D patterns for a provider or printer.
- Makes use of a DMU based on CAD models to generate plans and patterns based on customization set in the 3D configurator.
Lumiscaphe and Your 3D Configurator
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.