3D Rendering in Our Solutions
- 3D Sensation: a range of software built around 3D rendering.
- Patchwork 3D: unlimited creativity for 3D rendering.
- Collaborative Suite and Virtual Suite software: visualization and review solutions based on 3D rendering.
- Lumis, Portal: 3D rendering and collaborative rendering on the web.
Features for 3D rendering
- High-quality, real-time 3D rendering on a screen or in an immersive system.
- 3D rendering of product animation.
- Fast 3D rendering options based on screen-space techniques.
- Photorealistic handling of reflections, refractions, and shadow.
- 3D rendering with raytracing.
- High-resolution, 3D rendering generation in image, video, VR cube or VR object formats.
- Compatibility with other rendering engines.
Benefits of Our 3D Rendering Solutions
- Unparalleled 3D rendering quality and photorealism.
- Efficient real-time 3D rendering, capable of handling multiple views of different products.
- 3D rendering that can be deployed on a variety of media supports, including:
- Oculus Rift
- 4K and 8K screens
- Immersive systems
- Printing or large-scale projection
- The same 3D rendering quality in all solutions from our 3D Sensation offer.
Lumiscaphe and 3D Rendering
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.