The Digital Aspect Mockup (DAM) at the Heart of Our Solutions
- Patchwork 3D: Easy creation of the digital aspect mockup from CAD data.
- Virtual Suite: Use of the digital aspect mockup in interactive, immersive, and 3D solutions.
- Collaborative Suite: Digital aspect mockups comparison or review.
- Patchwork 3D Engineering, Workshop SDK 3D: Customized integration of the digital mockup in industrial processes.
Visual Context of the Digital Aspect Mockup (DAM)
- Assignment of hyperrealistic and fully customizable materials by drag-and-drop.
- Complete staging, from visual and lighting environment to configuration variants
- Efficient configuration system for all elements in the digital aspect mockup.
- Animation of movable parts of your product.
- Animation of a scenario built around a digital model.
Avantages of the Digital Aspect Mockup (DAM)
- The digital aspect mockup reduces the cost of physical prototypes.
- A digital aspect mockup serves as a single source of data, usable and developed in countless ways.
- The design variations of a digital aspect mockup can be managed, compared, and validated.
- The digital aspect mockup is suitable for high-quality printing and integration in websites.
- The digital aspect mockup is used directly by all solutions in the 3D Sensation offer.
Lumiscaphe and the Digital Aspect Mockup (DAM)
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.