Our Solutions for Tessellation
- Patchwork 3D Lite: interactive tessellation tools.
- Patchwork 3D Bridge: imported surface optimization by tessellation adjustment.
- Patchwork 3D Design: advanced tessellation and interactive tessellation tools.
- Patchwork 3D Engineering: modfication of tessellation strategy parameters.
Tessellation: an Advanced Feature in Patchwork 3D Design
- Preservation of tesselation of imported CAD surfaces.
- Adjustment of automatically generated tessellation density.
- Interactive setting of tessellation level.
- Modification of tessellation strategy.
- Definition of tolerances and maximum parameter values.
- Merging of normals depending on their angle.
Benefits of Our Solutions for Tessellation
- Modifying tessellation enables CAD models to be used for imagery, communication, and marketing purposes.
- Automatic and interactive tessellation modification tools facilitate graphics designers' work.
- Used together with our UV mapping workshop, tessellation allows for perfect placement of high-end materials on irregularly shaped surfaces.
- In our Patchwork 3D solutions, tessellation is assigned by surface or group of surfaces, allowing tessellable and non-tessellable surfaces to be used in a same project.
Lumiscaphe and Tessellation
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.