The Virtual Prototype and Our Solutions
- Patchwork 3D: Creation of the photorealistic, configurable, virtual prototype with animations from CAD data.
- Collaborative Suite and Virtual Suite: solutions for visualizing and interacting with a 3D prototype, compatible with a varietry of hardware including zSpace devices, iPads, or CAVE systems.
- Portal: web components for providing access to your products' 3D prototype over a local network or on the internet.
- Workshop SDK 3D: integration of a virtual prototype's features in your applications.
3D Sensation Features for Your Virtual Prototype
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Application of colors and matters to the virtual prototype and modification of their parameters in real time.
- Creation of efficient configuration systems to enhance a virtual prototype with your entire option range.
- Staging of a 3D prototype by the addition of lighting, environments, backgrounds, and post-processing.
- A large range of animation elements and parameters: meshes, cameras, movable parts of the 3D prototype, lighting, colors...
- Review or comparison of the 3D prototype through interactive visualization on a screen, in an immersive environment, or through image and video generation of the virtual prototype.
Avantages of a 3D Prototype
- Reduction of the cost associated to a physical prototype by using a virtual prototype.
- Complete integration of the virtual prototype into an existing industrial process.
- Easy utilization and value-creation around the 3D prototype by all departments in the company.
- Use of the virtual prototype as a powerful and interactive tool to inspire and convince customers at any stage of the project.
Lumiscaphe and the Creation of Your Virtual Prototype
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.