Our Solutions for the Architecture and Construction Industries
- Patchwork 3D: unlimited creativity to build your digital aspect mockup using your CAD models.
- Patchwork Explorer: layouting, review, or simple viewing of all the features in your model.
- Virtual Sight: examination and navigation around the exterior and through the interior of your full-scale prototypes in real time.
- Portal: collaboration, sharing, and dynamic and powerful review sessions.
- Web Render: the engine that brings your 3D products to the web.
Main Features of 3D Sensation for the Architecture and Construction Industries
- Native import of CAD file formats.
- Optimization of imported CAD data.
- Creation of highly realistic and entirely customizable materials.
- Creation of a lighting environment.
- Complete decor and ambiance creation.
- Creation of animation scenarios.
- Interaction with a virtual scene in an immersive system.
- Control via a touch screen device.
- Stereoscopic display in 1:1 full-scale size.
- Intuitive manipulation of 3D products.
- Creation of layouts using multiple products.
- 3D real-time configuration of customizable products.
Advantages of 3D Sensation for the Architecture and Construction Industries
- Speed up the design process by facilitating collaboration between design teams, engineering, sales and marketing, whether in-house departments or external providers.
- Facilitate decision-making and strengthen your clients' trust by using a configurable digital aspect mockup in photorealistic immersive experiences during planning and design phases.
- Employ the digital mockups in unlimited marketing usages: printed images, product films, advertisements, websites, interactive POS and mobile applications...
- Open new sales marketplaces thanks to configurable digital tools.
Lumiscaphe and the Architecture and Construction Industries
- 15 years of client satisfaction thanks to the solutions in our 3D Sensation offer.
- A strong R&D team of certified and passionate engineers.
- Maintenance and support plans for your 3D Sensation products including all updates.
- Offices in Japan, the United States, and France to encourage growth and development of our clients and our market.
- Account managers whose availablility and responsiveness improve your user experience with our products.
- A project strategy that guides you not only through the design stages but also through the technical development of your project.